• Little People Aspull:
    01942 832 662
  • Little People Goose Green:
    01942 244 050

Need help with your childcare fees?

  • Childcare Vouchers
  • Early Education Entitlement
  • Help from Employers
  • Child tax credit
  • Working tax credit

We also accept vouchers from operators such as Edenred, Care4, Kids Unlimited, Sodexo. 

Ask for more details 

Early Education Entitlement is effectively free childcare for 3 and 4 year olds funded by the government. We are registered to received the Free Early Education Entitlement (FEEE) which is available to all children over the age of 3 and covers the cost of up to 15 or 30 hours of pre school education per week during term time. 

Your employer can offer help with childcare by using childcare vouchers which can give a huge saving on your tax and N.I. contributions. To make this saving, your employer will need to pay part of your salary to you by way of childcare vouchers and therefore the cost of childcare is taken out of your salary before tax and NI are calculated. Your employer will need to be registered with one of the childcare voucher schemes. Individual employers have a variety of schemes to choose from, please ask your employer to see if they provide a scheme.

Child tax credit is available to families who have an income of up to £58,000 per year. There is also a higher payment for families who have at least one child under one year old and for families with children that have a disability. For more information on tax credits please contact the tax credit helpline on 0845 300 3900.

Working tax credit is for parents in lower paid work who are working at least sixteen hours per week. The childcare element of working tax credit can pay up to 70% of the cost of registered childcare. For more information, please contact the helpline on 0845 300 3900.